Head of Bappenas: Digital Social Assistance Distribution
BN – The Minister for National Development Planning attended the Limited Meeting, which discussed the Acceleration of the Distribution of Social Assistance. Ratas was held at the State Palace, on Wednesday, March 17, 2021.
On this occasion the Minister conveyed 6 principles of social protection system reform to improve social assistance, which include:
1. Data transformation towards socio-economic registration, are improving data and developing an integrated data collection system covering 100% of the population.
2. Development of adaptive social protection schemes, namely adaptation of social protection schemes due to natural and non-natural disasters.
3. Digitalization of distribution through the use of digital platforms (data integration); e-KYC and opening a social assistance account; as well as banking and fintech payment platforms.
4. Reform of the financing scheme, namely the development of an innovative financing scheme, expansionary and sustainable.
5. Development of distribution mechanisms, through the development of digital distribution (for cash transfers).
6. Program integration, namely the integration and coordination of social assistance and social security at the central and regional levels.
The Minister said that the government would improve the distribution of Indonesian social assistance towards G2P (Government to Person) 4.0. G2P 4.0, are various programs in 1 account, as well as the right of recipients to choose services and channels.
Prerequisites for G2P 4.0 including connectivity, NIK coverage, private involvement, beneficiary rights, and alternative disbursements.
The Minister also conveyed the progress of the transformation of the distribution of non-cash social assistance G2P 4.0. The Digital Transformation Trial of G2P 4.0 will start in 2021. The trial target of 2000 families is to distribute social assistance with various digital mechanisms, ”added the Minister. ( red )